321 Coffee is a nonprofit coffee shop that employs adults with IDD. Their mission is to provide meaningful employment for adults with IDD and to model inclusion for other businesses to follow.
Currently, 321 Coffee operates as permanent vendors at the NC State Farmers Market and employs twenty-one adults, all of whom are paid above minimum wage.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Saturday 09:00 am - 03:00 am
- Sunday 09:30 am - 03:00 pm