- If you received a connection request, it will appear in your notifications stating that a member has sent you an invitation to connect.
- Click on the notification.
- You will be redirected to a ‘Requests‘ page.
- You have the option to either ‘Accept‘ or ‘Ignore‘ the connection request.
- If you choose to accept the connection request, your ‘Requests‘ page will soon be empty.
- Your ‘Connections‘ tab will display the member’s profile whose request you recently accepted.
- There will be a numeric indicator on your ‘Connections‘ tab based on the number of members you have under your profile.
Take Notice #
- Members will receive a request confirmation email stating that their connection request has been accepted if their selected member accepted their connection request.