How to approve a booking request for an event? #
- After your event has been published and approved by the admin on the website, other members can send a booking request to join your event.
- Click on ‘My Event Bookings’ under the ‘My Events’ page.
- Under the ‘My Event Bookings’ page, events that you have created can be viewed under ‘Events with Bookings Enabled’ section.
- Click on an event to check if there are any booking requests for your event.
- Under the ‘Bookings’ section, you will be able to view who has submitted a booking request to join your event.
- At this point, you can choose to either ‘Approve’ or ‘Reject’ the booking request of an individual.
Take Notice #
- Upon the rejection or approval of a booking request, the individual who submitted the booking request for the event will receive either an approval or rejection email.
- The status of the booking request submitted by an individual will also change to either ‘Rejected’ or ‘Approved’ based on the selection of the creator of the event.