How to create an event? #
- Click on the ‘Events’ tab on the top panel of the website.
- Click on ‘Add Event’ from the dropdown of the ‘Events’ tab.
- Users will be redirected to fill up a form on the details of their proposed event.
- It is recommended for users to either type in a location under the ‘Location Name’ field first or to type in the postcode of the location to see if the location has been previously created before.
- Considering that, users are always welcome to create a new location for their proposed event.
- After completing the details of the event form, click on ‘Submit Event’.
- After submission of the event, a notice will appear stating that the users’ proposed event is pending for approval.
- Users will see a numeric indicator beside the word ‘Pending’ on the ‘My Events’ page.
Take Notice #
- Once a proposed event is approved, users will receive an email regarding the approval of the event.
- Users will then be able to view their approved event under the dropdown ‘My Events’ under the ‘Events’ tab.
- There will also be a numeric indicator beside the ‘Upcoming’ hyperlink under the ‘My Events’ page when users have an upcoming event to go to.
- Users can now easily check on the events that they are attending by clicking on the dropdown ‘I’m Attending’ under the ‘Events’ tab.