- Members are expected to communicate respectfully with other members, both in person, by email and on the membership platform. The admin reserves the right to delete any posting judged to be inappropriate or offensive. Any language that is deemed by the admin to be disrespectful of another member will be given a warning at first. If such behaviour continues, the user will be blocked on the platform until further notice.
- No hate speech or bullying: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Being positive, encouraging and constructive at all times are valued. Our members come from all varieties of political, religious, ethnic, gender and experiential backgrounds. Respectful communication is of the highest importance while the opposite behaviour amongst members is moderated by the admins heavily.
- It is strongly recommended for interactions to be done in English. Do not be shy to request for another language group if you feel that there is a need for it. We will try to implement it as soon as we have native speakers to moderate.
- Members are committed to provide accurate data about their personal information such as their mobile numbers, phone of next of kin’s mobile number and especially their proof of address to ensure that the membership database is accurate and up-to-date. This is also to ensure the ease of communication during emergencies.
- No sales or trading: You are not allowed to sell or do trading in the group. A shop feature will be upcoming for members to sell their products and services on our platform.
- Members are expected to be full participants in an event that they have decided to attend and to attend the entirety of the event with relevant exceptions.
- Members are to respect the privacy of other members. Do not share other’s personal details, be it online or offline.
- Members are encouraged to promote our platform in a positive manner on their respective social media accounts, we would appreciate it if uploaded posts are tagged back to us so the community can grow and offer you more. We would really appreciate it if you let your friends know about us and encourage them to join us too!
Members who choose to not cooperate with the aforementioned guidelines will receive a warning at first but will inevitably be blocked on our platform and banned from any events if inconsiderate behaviour persists.